Monday 22 July 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 22nd July 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Don't fall off your seat reading this, I am alive and well!!  Yes, it has been a little while since posting anything but I have still been Meal Planning behind the scenes.

Things just got really busy with the little one and with the glorious weather it made it difficult to get the little one to eat, sleep, want to do anything so I just didn't have the time to get blogging.  I also had a wave of what's the point?  Does anyone even read this and is interested whether I'm actually here or not? and so before you know it it's over a month without a single post being written and very few being read.

I still find time very limited to get reading/writing posts, as it is the little one is asleep now but I should really be doing something productive before she wakes up again.  By the time she's settled in bed for night, things are cleared and tidied up, a brew in hand and some chilling time, it's time for bed!  I'm in awe of all you who seem to be so much busier than me and still have time to blog.

Anyway, so we're back (for this week at least) and hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blogging and find time to be able to just share my thoughts if nothing else.

So in my absence on here, we've had some progressions....weaning is still going well and now I'm trying to find meals that we can both have together instead of having to make separate dinners.  Any thoughts on meals that could be made or ideas of lunches would be greatly appreciated as I'm running out of ideas.

Also, about 3 weeks ago JD started crawling forward!  She had reverse gear, side to side and complete about turn but could never seem to get forward.  Now there's no stopping her, it is more like an army crawl but she can fairly shift and now I need eyes everywhere!

On to this weeks Meal Plan....



I'm linking up with Mrs M, so why not click the link and take a look at what everyone else is having this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment